Re: no sound on powermac3,3 (powerbook g4 550) debian502 gnome

Happy to hear your problems are fixed.

Do you have the wi-fi running,

and how about switching to an external monitor?
[It seems to accurately detect the monitor, but doesn't ever actually send the
x-window output there]

These are the only two problems that after a few sessions I still don't have
working
[also on a powerbook g4 12' aluminum]

Any tips would be appreciated from the community
peace j b