Re: Sound and BCM4318 wireless no longer working in Wheezy on late 2005 G5

please Can you help me on this sound and wireless problem, i have a imac ppc
g5 ibm processor with debian wheezy 7.1
and have no sound and wireless, can you please give me detailed commands you
wrote bellow but when i type in the terminal  /etc/modules get error code
i'm notvery savey on this so please give me step by step on how you've done
it thanks.

about the snd-aoa modules. With the
snd_powermac module blacklisted and the aoa ones in /etc/modules, I got
sound
working under unstable. At that point everything was working properly again
(Broadcom 4318 wireless, sound and the fans). As unstable was living up to
its
name, I did a clean reinstall of Wheezy. I again blacklisted snd_powermac,
and
set my /etc/modules to the following:

loop
# load Broadcom BCM4318 driver
b43
# fix issue with fans running at full blast
i2c_powermac
# load AOA drivers
snd-aoa-codec-onyx
snd-aoa
snd-aoa-fabric-layout
snd-aoa-soundbus
snd-aoa-i2sbus

Under Wheezy, sound and the fans now work perfectly. The Broadcom wireless
isn't
working, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that as the kernel in Sid
transitions
to testing and stable, that it will work again then.