Re: All Fonts White

Hi,

What graphics driver are you using?  I had a similar problem on a Sawtooth with an ATI 9000 with the text displaying as a very light purple.  The only solution I found was to use the NoAccel option for the "radeon" driver in my xorg.conf.  Of course, after that I had a slow as molasses desktop.

Regards,

Dan