Re: no keyboard during boot -> fails (in: linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-powerpc_2.6.32-5_powerpc.deb)

Hi,

Le mercredi 10 février 2010 à 14:22 +0100, Bernhard Reiter a écrit :
> Does no one have an idea on this one?
> Is this supposed to work? (I think I just file a report against the package
> then.)

I did a small test here (PowerBook6,8) to see if I can have an USB
keyboard working while still in initramfs : appended rootdelay=120 to
the kernel command line, and hit some keys while it waits. Both the
integrated keyboard (which is ADB on mine, I think) and my external USB
keyboard work (at least, they display something on screen). Default
2.6.32 debian kernel, with default initramfs settings (so,
modules=most).

Regards,
benjamin