Re: virtualbox for powerpc
- To: Mathieu Malaterre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: PowerPC List Debian <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: virtualbox for powerpc
- From: Benjamin Henrion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:36:27 +0200
- Message-id: <AANLkTimGENms5w4g21w2O+udEL4+a8Q=9f4y7AJb5JBC@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTi=9HVm2WnYPALnPYMEN3jGUUprVPxTT7gqo8Pemail@example.com>
- References: <AANLkTi=9HVm2WnYPALnPYMEN3jGUUprVPxTT7gqo8Pfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
> Does anyone knows if there is something equivalent to virtualbox on
> powerpc ? what if I would like to run a macosx system (other than a
> dual boot) ?
I don't know if your processor would support it.
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403
"In July 2005, after several failed attempts to legalise software
patents in Europe, the patent establishment changed its strategy.
Instead of explicitly seeking to sanction the patentability of
software, they are now seeking to create a central European patent
court, which would establish and enforce patentability rules in their
favor, without any possibility of correction by competing courts or
democratically elected legislators."