Re: Debian PowerPc installer initramfs-tools generates malformed yaboot.conf created when alternate partitions use UUID= in fstab

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 01:21 +0200, Benjamin Cama wrote:

> - there are currently no DD that care about powerpc problems (or we
> could rather say that no people who care about PPC are DDs)

That's an over-generalization, though admittedly I don't personally care
too much about installer or yaboot issues.

> I wanted to help for a problem with the buildd but Frans Pop told us
> that it needed a DD to be solved,

What problem was that and what needs to be done?

> and I also have a patch for util-linux specific to PPC that is waiting
> for monthes.

As Rogerio asked, what patch and where did you submit it? BTW, when
filing bug reports affecting the powerpc port I think it's a good idea
to tell reportbug to send the report to the debian-powerpc list as well,
so we can get an idea of what issues there are.