Re: no keyboard during boot -> fails (in: linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-powerpc_2.6.32-5_powerpc.deb)

Does no one have an idea on this one?
Is this supposed to work? (I think I just file a report against the package
then.)
Compilation of 2.6.32-7 seems to have failed, I guess the kernel team will
pick this up by themselfs, won't they?

On Thursday 04 February 2010 11:58:39 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 February 2010 20:35:51 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > Lenny Powerbook 5,6 and there is no keyboard when I want to enter the

> > > I have the same issue with
> > > linux-image-2.6.32-trunk-powerpc_2.6.32-5_powerpc.deb
> > >
> > > I wonder if this is an initramfs-tools issue.
> >
> > my /etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf has
> > MODULES=most
> > btw.
>
> Does somebody run a modern kernel like with a usb keyboard maybe even
> on the powerbook 5,6? What would be the modules you have?
> Does this work with Sid?

Deputy Germany Coordinator: fsfeurope.org. Coordinator: Kolab-Konsortium.com.
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, Osnabrück, DE; AG Osnabrück, HRB 18998