Re: Getting Gnash and Java to work with Lenny KDE.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 07:37:53PM +0200, Brian Durant wrote:
> Apparently swfdec-mozilla was already installed when I installed
> gnash. No incompatibilities? Weird. Anyway, I uninstalled gnash again
> and I still can't get YouTube to work. Ideas?

 Did you confirm that gnash was there in 'about:plugins' ?  Perhaps
a silly question, but only one of them can be associated with flash,
probably the one which was first installed.

 For me, using gnash on you-tube (on x86, x86_64 - haven't got
around to trying it on ppc) has only a 50% success rate - some
videos work, others do nothing.  That is, however, infinitely
better than my results with swfdec (on x86).

ĸen