Problem suspending with kernel 2.6.19*

Ciao a tutti,

I am finding a problem with suspend in my ibook 6,7 using newer kernels:
sometimes  it does  not goes  in  suspend and  I read  on console  these
messages

aoa_fabric_layout_suspend()
hub 2-0:1.0: suspend error -16
suspend_device(): usb_suspend+0x0/0x80() returns -16
Could not suspend device usb2: error -16
aoa_fabric_layout_resume()
Driver sleep failed
Sleep rejected by devices
adb: starting probe task...