Brokers will be scrambling for this one

S tock alerrt is on!! Tarde date: Monday September 18, 2006
Possible breakout coming? Huge news are coming on AUN I!
This one showing real resilience, real strength. watch AU NI on Monday
September 18!

Ameerican UUnity Inveestments, Inc.
Symobl: AUN I
Current Pricce: $1.55
Target Prcie: $3.50
Marrket CCap: 224.86M

Ti p T op Equ ities September Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Ti p To p Equitie s is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.  The micro-cap diamond that can make you a fortune.  More often than not, the stoccks we profile show a significant increase in sotck prcie, sometimes in days, not months or years.  We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Introducing: AU NI. Recommen dation: "st rong b uy" starting on Monday,September 18, 2006.

Own the right stcoks, in the right space, and you could reap a handful of mooney-doublers. But if you own the wrong inevstment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

When this stocck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in the low. Big watch in play this Monday morning! Place A UNI on your radar's now and reap the beneftis early.

All signs show that AUN I is going to explode! Watch for the news on Monday. AU NI will explode!!!

Conclusion:
The examples above show the awesome, earning potential of little known companies that explode onto invvestor's radar screens; Many of you are already familiar with this.

Is A UNI poised and positioned to do that for you? Then you may feel the time has come to act... And please watch this one tarde on Monday!

Imagine if the top blew off and the sttock went through the roof...

Watch A UNI like a hawk monday at the open!!

Tarde smart and win with AU NI!!! Go A UNI!!