Re: iBook and batteries

* Jack Malmostoso <jackmalmostoso@freesurf.ch> [2006-08-27 15:44:48 +0000]:

> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 23:40:06 +0200, Jörg Sommer wrote:
>
> > I can increase the capacity considerably, if I discharge my battery until
> > the moment before it dies.
>
> I tried it (thanks to Michael too for pointing that out) but nothing
> changed. I guess the new free battery will solve the issue ;)

I have also tried it several times -- but also without success.

And I can only work for 27 minutes with this battery. It is now almost 3
years old.

% cat /proc/pmu/battery_0
flags      : 00000011
charge     : 486
max_charge : 530
current    : -1120
voltage    : 11885
time rem.  : 1562

Unfortunately, the battery is not in the serial number range.

Best wishes,
Matze

--
Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom!      (http://www.fsfe.org)