Re: PowerMac 7200-platinumfb display problem

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> On Saturday 19 August 2006 08:25, Tomasz Grzegurzko wrote:
>> I've just tried three more series from powerpc-miboot. The daily
>> (18-Aug-2006), the beta3 and 24-Jul-2006 (as I couldn't find 23 July)
>> and all failed <sigh>.
>>
>> It is still the same problem; it cannot initialise the VGA, so after the
>> Penguin logo I get a black screen, no text, nothing after that (looks
>> like it's in "standby" mode.) This is with both boot.img and
>> ofonlyboot.img from those series mentioned above.
>
> Strange and sigh indeed.
>
> Out of curiousity, where did you download beta3 from?
>

> And, please, don't cc: me. I'm subscribed to both lists.
>

> regards,
> 	Holger

Sorry about the cc: -- you never know. As a rule of thumb, I won't do it
from now on.

Anyway, the beta3 directory comes from
<http://people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/powerpc-miboot/beta3/>
I guess-umed this had something to do with the etch installer?

Tomasz

PS. Feel free to cc: me as I am not subscribed to these lists.. =)