Re: PowerMac 7200-platinumfb display problem

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,

> The image from there from the 23rd of July worked for me on a g3 oldworld, so
> give it a try.
>
> Some time after that the miboot build broke, it should be working again since
> August, the 4th (iirc), but I haven't had the time to test that myself.
>

> regards,
> 	Holger

Hi Holger,

I've just tried three more series from powerpc-miboot. The daily
(18-Aug-2006), the beta3 and 24-Jul-2006 (as I couldn't find 23 July)
and all failed <sigh>.

It is still the same problem; it cannot initialise the VGA, so after the
Penguin logo I get a black screen, no text, nothing after that (looks
like it's in "standby" mode.) This is with both boot.img and
ofonlyboot.img from those series mentioned above.

Thanks anyway,
Tomasz