grub2?

Hi list,

My vendor is still having trouble getting the H50 to boot.

I don't know yaboot but I do know grub.  I'll be going to see the vendor
in a couple of weeks.  I see that grub2 is in testing but no sign of
grub-disk yet.  Is anyone running grub2 who could make me a grub2 floppy
disk?  I don't need a boot menu, just a grub command line.  Such a disk
image could then be emailed to me at dtutty@porchlight.ca

In this case, what I like about grub is being able to hit tab as I go to
see what grub has found for choices.  That in itself could be of great
diagnostic help.

Thanks,

Doug.