Re: Still unable to install debian Etch on a 7046-b50 RS/6000

Hi Holger.

Holger Levsen schrieb:
Hi,

On Thursday 10 August 2006 00:30, Torsten Zirzlaff wrote:
I'm still fighting with my RS/6000 to get a Debian Etch on it. The
problem is, at least in my case, that I'm unable to use the stock
install images.

Where did you download them?

I used the netinstall images available from http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/current/powerpc/iso-cd/

   Any idea where to ask for further help?