Re: snd-aoa status

Too bad, then I'll simply go try it. I hope 'git clone http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/snd-aoa.git/' is still the way to get the latest version.

Oh, I thought you had tried. But that isn't the right way to get the latest version, the right way is to just run the latest git kernel :)

But I have the system patch for the thermal unit and I'd really like to test things one by one.

Anyway, I might be forced to test the latest git kernel, since snd-aoa does not seem build:

/usr/src/snd-aoa/core/snd-aoa-gpio-pmf.c:172: error: too few arguments to function 'pmf_unregister_irq_client'

Friendly, Eduardo.