Re: Testing NOW has security updates (was: Re: spam)

On 02/08/06, Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:
* Eddy Petri??or <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> [060801 17:48]:

> This is no longer true for soe time now. Testing now _has_ security
> updates. The testing security team is lead by Joey Hess.

Wasn't their policy to only issue their own security advisories, if the
package fixing the problem in unstable would take far to long to reach
testing?

Probably, I'll have to either ask Joey himself, or look at the
presentation video. But that is more than it was before.

--
Regards,
EddyP