RAM for iBook

hi list:

I hope this is not off-topic.

My girlfriend's Fujitsu Lifebook broke (North Bridge burned) so I'm
now in posess of the two 256 M RAM chips. I'm wondering if they'll run
on an iBook G3 (late 2001) with Debian Sarge?

I've heard that some Apple laptops are very picky about RAMs, and
incompatible RAMs have the potential of messing the whole machine up.
So here are some high-resolution photos I took of the RAMs:

http://www.chinesenewear.com/gno/Ram1_front.jpg
http://www.chinesenewear.com/gno/Ram1_back.jpg
http://www.chinesenewear.com/gno/Ram2_front.jpg
http://www.chinesenewear.com/gno/Ram2_back.jpg

If anyone on the list would be kind enough to take a look, I would be
very much appreciated.

regards,

Lawrence