Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

Hi all

Colin Watson wrote:
On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 03:17:26PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
That's not to say, of course, that fresh porting blood wouldn't be a
good thing.
Why must it be "fresh blood"? Isn't "blood" enough? I don't see the point revoking rights of a developer, who helped and seems willing to help also in the future. The Social Contract mentions "We will support the needs of our users for operation in many different kinds of computing environments." There are Users in PPC who have needs, so there must be a way to solve the social disharmony between Sven Luther and the d-i team. So cool down your blood and it keeps fresh... :-) (some pathetic words for Debian).

Peace! Adrian.