Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 01:34:00PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 01:39:27PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > The debian installer netinst and businesscard images are now broken since
> > almost a month,
>
> FYI I expect to be able to get this issue sorted out today/tomorrow. I
> was somewhat behind on debian-boot@ mail and hadn't realised it was a
> problem until aj drew my attention to it.

The last successfull build was on april 1, some 26 days ago or so.

Do you think that you will have the time and ressource to do a good job of
powerpc maintainership on d-i in the future ? If so, then i take back my claim
that debian/powerpc can be mostly considered as dead as far as d-i is
concerned.

Friendly,

Sven Luther