Re: dates of ppc daily builds old? WAS: request clarification on sbp2 and tg3

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 10:10:04AM -0400, Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr] wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Sven Luther wrote:
>
>   >
>   > > What is the best way to obtain tg3.ko if you need it for an Xserve G5?
>   >
>   > Try the latest daily builds, and file an installation report if it is still
>   > broken, and complain loudly here if it is not fixed yet :)
>   >
>   > Friendly,
>   >
>   > Sven Luther
>   >

> The daily builds for ppc in
>
>   http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/powerpc/iso-cd/
>
> are from April 1, and it appears that the other architectures were updated
> today.  Is this just a wrong timestamp on the ppc daily builds, or are they
> actually not being built?
>
> Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Try the daily netboot images from :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/images/daily/powerpc64/netboot64/

They include the needed yaboot stuff to netboot the images, so just move the
whole dir to a tftp server on your network, or use the mini.iso.

I am not sure what happened to the cd image built, as you may know, i was
replaced as d-i powerpc maintainer, and have thus not be following issues in
much detail.

Friendly,

Sven Luther