Re: Ignore accidental input

On Sunday 23 April 2006 13:09, William Xu wrote:
> Børge Holen <borge@arivene.net> writes:
> >>
> >> You can use mouseemu to ignore trackpad input while typing.
> >
> > I have to install another program to shut down the trackpad then?
> > nevermind I found the /sbin/trackpad.
>
> I simply run the following command upon each restart,
>
> # trackpad notap
Yes tried that, gave me this error
writing /dev/adb: No such device or address

Found this on google:
	tility only works with trackpads on the ADB bus. If you
	have a post Feb 2005 Powerbook your trackpad is on the USB bus and you
	need the appletouch kernel module to make it work.

however, I have enabled the usbbus and it tells me so during the boot
progress, and this does not fix the flickering of the cursor.

Børge