X config on a G3 iMac

Yo,
I'm trying to configure X, I'm using an iMac with the built-in monitor. when I 'dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86' it asks me for the BusID of my monitor. On another tty, I used the 'lspci' command to find it, I converted it to decimal and used that, BUT, it won't let me (Incorrect format or something), It only lets me use a single digit. I've cycled through the config several times cycling through 0-9 but it still says it can't find my screen!!! Any suggestions?