Re: Mac On Linux

> Specifically to Sven I was wondering if anyone was still having trouble
> compiling the MOL module in Etch.  It took trial and error for me all
> day, (and about twelve different HowTo's) but I finally got the modules
> done.  The reason I ask Sven is because I read your name on one of the
> messages that I looked at, and you were saying that the
> mol-modules-source package would need work for etch.  I do not know
> whether or not that work has been done or not, but many of the HowTo's I
> followed for debian I could not make work either.  Specifically anything
> that mentioned using make-kpkg.
>
>   In the end I mostly followed instructions for the ubuntu hoary
> distribution, with a few added steps.  Is there a Wiki somewhere that
> would benefit from me writing a howto?  After spending a lot of time
> away from debian on other linux distro's, I am back and convinced that
> this is the best one.

I'm not Sven, obviously - let me answer this question anyway.

There's a mol-pkg page at http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-mol/ which
has a list of the people that took over mol packaging. I'm sure one of
them can add your howto there. Not to mention they might find it useful
for their work.

	Michael