Mac On Linux

Specifically to Sven I was wondering if anyone was still having trouble compiling the MOL module in Etch. It took trial and error for me all day, (and about twelve different HowTo's) but I finally got the modules done. The reason I ask Sven is because I read your name on one of the messages that I looked at, and you were saying that the mol-modules-source package would need work for etch. I do not know whether or not that work has been done or not, but many of the HowTo's I followed for debian I could not make work either. Specifically anything that mentioned using make-kpkg.

In the end I mostly followed instructions for the ubuntu hoary distribution, with a few added steps. Is there a Wiki somewhere that would benefit from me writing a howto? After spending a lot of time away from debian on other linux distro's, I am back and convinced that this is the best one.

Just a question though, does anyone know a quick and dirty answer to why open darwin can't be ( or atleast I haven't been able to) booted in MOL, doesn MOL require something only in OS X that is not in darwin itself to boot?

Thanks,
Mike