Re: Re: DMA disabled after lost interrupt (on ibook)

Hello Ben, I found the thread about the disabled dma, and this has just
happened to me as well, when trying to burn a cd. Lost dma on both my
cdrom and hard drive. I'm running Ubuntu dapper drake, with all the
latest updates installed on an ibook g3 900 with 600MB ram with all the
apple shipped hardware.Is there already a solution for this problem and
or is there any other information you would like. And should i post a
bug about this? Thanks and keep up the good work