Re: pbbuttonsd time settting

> Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > I want to know if there is a way to update the date or system time to
> > the hardware time when waking up from suspend to disk?
>
> I use the hibernate-script package to control suspend to disk. It sets the
> system clock after resume. I tried it only with pbbuttons and it's scripts
> first, but without success.

pbbuttonsd might not actually notice the resume. pmud shouldn't really,
either - pmud should not even run a suspend to disk (what version of pmud
do you use, and how do you make it suspend?).

suspend to disk is different from sleep in that there is no system call
that returns only after the suspend, if I understand that right. That
could make a difference.

	Michael