Re: PCMCIA to usb reader for a WiFi card

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:49:07 +0200
Alessandro De Zorzi <lota@klez.it> wrote:

> which ibook model do you have?

mid 2005

> if you have a new ibook you have AirportExtreme card...

and i am using it with the bcm43xx driver (perfect)
Only since i got the card and i cant return it i thought why not give
it a try!
I also found that this card is supported very well by thge madwifi
project, so i think it might be useful to have a 2 wifi cards ibook :)

> anyway I know that use CNet Wireless-G USB Dongle with Linux
> but the driver have some problem with Linux/ppc

I'll take a look, but i prefer using things i already have (for
free).This is why i was asking for the adapter!

> I do know if exists the adapter you want

i think you meant "don't" ;).Thanks, anyway.

Anybody else? Experiences?

thanks
--
	 Andrea Lusuardi aka UoVoBW