Re: mol

> i'm trying to get mol running and i keep finding mixed howto s.  I'm running
> the test distro of debian and am having trouble compiling the modules.  Has
> anyone had any luck with this ?  Please point me to a good howto.

Don't know about howtos - you could post the relevant compiler errors,
including details on compiler, binutils and kernel version. I've had to
fix a couple of issues related to gcc and as getting increasingly picky
about syntax. During the transition from ARCH=ppc to ARCH=powerpc there's
been fun to have, too.

	Michael