Re: mol

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 03:49:32PM -0400, Caleb Storms wrote:
> hey,
>
> i'm trying to get mol running and i keep finding mixed howto s.  I'm running
> the test distro of debian and am having trouble compiling the modules.  Has
> anyone had any luck with this ?  Please point me to a good howto.

Please contribute to the tentative mol-packaging team. There are a few members
now which are more or less active (otavio, nicolas, me and a fourth one i
don't remember right now), and an alioth project and svn repo.

If you want good mol support in etch and debian, this is the way to go to make
it happen, and not build selfly modules from random more or less out-dated
howtos :)

Friendly,

Sven Luther