Re: libuno_sal.so.3 from OOo 2.0 needed

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:23:35 +0200
Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> wrote:

> Why are you using 1.9.x?

I'm using a fresh m161 (between .0.2 and .0.3) build that Eric Bachard
from the OOo team provided me two days ago (for my locale, I'm wild
happy to have OOo 2.0 working finally on my powerbook), the link I
pasted was just meant to identify the error I get.

> http://zyklop.dyndns.org/~rene/libuno_sal.so.3

IT WORKED ! :)

> it's built on current sid, so against 2.3.6.

I'm on 2.3.6, too

> If you use Debian, just use the up-to-date packages (2.0.1 in testing,
> 2.0.2 in sid), really. (Or ,if you use sarge a backport, of which I
> didn't yet get around to build for powerpc, will do soon, though).

I'm not using Debian and just have no time right now to download the
whole package again, so that's why I came up with the idea of swapping
libuno_sal.

> Regards,
>
> Rene

Thanks for your help :) My butt is saved for tomorrow's presentation.

--
   [x]--Wojciech---owczi---Owczarek--WO111-RIPE--[_][+]
    |--------- mailto: owczi|at|owczi|dot|net -------|