Re: How do you use right or middle mouse buttons on iMac?

Terry Shannon <tgs154-bw@yahoo.com> writes:

> I have emulate three-button mouse set to true, but I don't see any
> documentation of using right and/or middle mouse clicks?
>
> I have an iMac 233 with the keyboard set to macintosh us.

dev.mac_hid.mouse_button_emulation = 1
dev.mac_hid.mouse_button2_keycode = 97
dev.mac_hid.mouse_button3_keycode = 100

In this  way you can use (after  sysctl -p) fn+ctrl e  fn+alt to emulate
the two  buttons. It works on a  laptop keyboard, I don't  know for your
computer.

--
Ciao
leandro