Re: adding plugins to web browsers

If you want to upgrade to Xorg, change your apt-get sources
(/etc/apt/sources.list) from sarge to unstable and run apt-get update &&
apt-get dist-upgrade.

Note this will upgrade all packages from the stable sarge release to the
newest versions which have not been as thoroughly tested. Make sure you
really want to do this first. It will upgrade a substantial proportion
of packages on your system.