Re: iMac G5/iSight (12,1) Status?

On Mar 4, 2006, at 12:21 AM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 10:38 -0500, Percy Zahl wrote:
Hi!
I am just curious about any recent news related to the support of the
12,1 iMac, especially
Windfarm support and Video/Framebuffer & X11.

Nothing yet. I don't know at this point what's going on with the
framebuffer and I didn't have time to work on windfarm.

At this point, the best would be to find a user near Canberra who could
lend me the machine for a few days...

Not really near to that, I am in NY. All I can do is testing things and report.
-PZ

Ben.