Re: Norton Ghost like utility?

Pim Snel schrieb:
Op woensdag 1 maart 2006 22:01, schreef Sammy:
I need to find (or create) a bootable CD for my PowerBook that can have
software on it to simply create a full snapshot/image of my harddrive and
put it somewhere on the network/CDs/DVD or any other media. Does this
exist?

I dont know if ppc is supported but there's a netbsd utility called g4u. The homepage is http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/ Theoreticly it should also work for ppc.

Pim

Nop, ppc isn't supported but it's based on NetBSD bootfloppy/CD-ROM.

I guess it would be way too much work to get it preconfigered und build for ppc in the first place so it's not a ready to use thing for this problem.

greets Uwe
--
http://www.x-tec.de
http://www.highspeed-firewall.de