Re: Power Mac 6100/66

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 01:05:47PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Düsseldorf, Germany.
> >
> > /me wonders if it is on the way from strasbourg to oldenbourg, in any case it
>
> If you take the A5 north from Strasbourg, via A67 / A3 passing Cologne
> it's definitely en route.

I will try for that. Tell you next week when i come, i will probably travel
thursday, any particular time which would be convenient for you ?

> > would not be on the way back, since i am taking the eastern route then.
>
> I doubt anybody will miss the box for any length of time.

I doubt my wife would be happy if i store it here for you until we meet again,
but it certainly would help me working on nubus support. Oh well. On the other
side, maybe someone from oldenbourg will be going your way ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther