Re: Preparing for an installation on an oldworld machine

On Sat, Dec 31, 2005 at 06:33:30AM -0200, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Hi there, Sven.
>
> On Dec 30 2005, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I guess the daily builds are the best thing to test, and make sure to
> > file an installation report afterward, both in the successfull and the
> > unsuccessfull case.
>
> Do you mean the images at p.d.o/~luther/d-i/sid/images/*/powerpc/floppy/?
> The root disk there doesn't fit into a floppy, unfortunately...

Please file an installation report mentioning this. No other floppy to this
date is known to work, and at least older versions of this one used to be the
same size, but i cannot really check them always, ... maybe we can introduce
some automated check ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther