Re: Re: IBMJava doesn't work after installing...

Hello,

Sven Luther wrote:

> did you use the normal debian java installation procedure ? i think it is
> found in the java-common package with description of the exact way to
> handle

I think so ;) I did all what was stated in README for java-package. I created DEB from IBM's tgz and installed it and so on. Maybe I did something wrong but I don't know what, so I'm asking here because it seems that some of the subscribers have working JVM on DebianPPC :)
--
Best regards,
Bazant