Re: d-i kernel

On Dec 16 2005, Sven Luther wrote:
> Current sid-d-i has it disabled, the beta1 was still using 2.6.12 and
> had the devfs stuff enabled, but sid-di and the upcoming beta2 is
> 2.6.14 and doesn't use devfs, obviously.

That's great. I have (some) spare time now and I can try to test the d-i
on the oldworld that I have here---I'm planning on wiping the MacOS X
that I installed on it and using plain Debian.

Actually, I got so addicted to (the concept of) mondorescue (but not to
the implementation) that I'm thinking of seeing how much effort would it
take to make it cross-platform...

A nice backup solution that saved my *** a few days back. But if the
code is anything like the user interface... :-(

Regards, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/