Re: powerbook 6,8 progress and Airport issues!

Michael Schmitz wrote:

bcm43xx_phy_setupg() at /usr/src/bcm43xx-20051207/bcm43xx_phy.c:333

which may say something to the more knowledgeable!)
Ignore it. The warning is bogus, the code there is correct.

Ah, and of course this mail is sent through Airport!!!)
Great. Unfortunately I don't have that luck since I need WEP. So if you
feel like helping with something.....

That explains why I cannot associate, right? I need WPA, WEP crypt gets
loaded by iwconfig but there seems to be no way to set keys/passphrases
for WPA ...

Where would the support go? In the softmac driver, or in bcm43xx?

	Michael

Hi Michael and Johannes

I f  I remember correctly from an older setup
the WEP WPA support may have to do with
the /etc/network/interfaces configuration
i will check it later on and i will report asap!!

emmanuel