Re: Re: Powermac G5 yaboot install failed

Shamal, the only two netinstalls that will load are the latest testing,
run as expert64 and YDL's run as install-g5. The older sarge stuff just
crashes. Do I have the wrong Sarge stuff? i.e. is there a 64bit version
I should use?

--
John Fisher at Znyx Networks
Santa Barbara office