Re: Power Mac G3 beige : Problem with boot

Hi,

this topic has been discussed here several times before -- you might
want to try the archive:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Beige+G3+boot+site%3Adebian.org&btnG=Google+Search

Simon

--

Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address shown in the From: header