Re: Old world 2.6 kernel?

Hello,I told bootx to use the ramdisk in the bootx options "use
specific ramdisk" but I still get a kernel panic when booting.I just
tried the 2.6 kernel from
http://www.ppckernel.org./download/official-stable-pmac/linux-official-stable-pmac-2.6.14.3.tar.bz2
and that one worked,even without a ramdisk.I will try that with the
initrd-tools.
Thanks for the help,
Derek