From: Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>
To: dabby bentam <db260179@hotmail.com>
CC: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: AmigaOne 2.6.x Linux kernel port
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 11:37:38 +0100

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 10:30:52AM +0000, dabby bentam wrote:
> Hi Sven,
>
> Yes i have the pegasos 1 with April 2 fix.
> I found even on the 2.4.27 kernel i had dma corruption, it was quite
> annoying.
>
> I tested/modifyed geri patches to build on the 2.6.8 kernel, i have to say
> it has made a difference.

Well, that is obviously normal, but i guess there are good chances that you
are comparing a 2.4.27 kernel without patches to a 2.6.8 kernel with patches,
not the best of tests.

Could you try the debian/sarge 2.6.8 kernel, or the debian/etch 2.6.12 kernel,
or even the debian/sid 2.6.14 kernel and tell me if you still see these
problems ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther