Re: Reset PegasOS Open Firmware configuration to default

Quoting Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>:

>> Not yet. I always try the (opensource/web) communities FIRST before trying the
>> 'get help from a company' (which usually suck - "you do not have paying support,
>> piss of" kind'a).
>
> Bah, you know i work for genesi and provide support (software support though,
> not this kind of thing), so you can tell Thomas i directed you to him.

I meant this in a general way. And no, I DIDN't know you worked for them. I must
have missed that part (or didn't listen as usual :). Dang, I thing I have made a
habit of pissing you of, haven't I :)

Thanx, I sent them a mail (hope it get to the right person, all I could find
that seemed reasonable was the info address) earlier this morning. I'll give
them a couple of hours before I start harassing them/him :)

--
Noriega Ft. Bragg Ortega security spy $400 million in gold bullion
cryptographic Semtex ammonium Marxist Soviet subway Cocaine Qaddafi