Re: AmigaOne 2.6.x Linux kernel port

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 11:20:20PM +0100, Gerhard Pircher wrote:
> [...]

Unless he does have one of the pre-april boards, this should not be a problem
on the pegasos, i long used a pegasos 1 as always on-email gateway, X/web/mail
machine for my wife, and d-i autobuilder, with uptimes > 2 month or so (well,
i think i reached 4 month and only switched the box off when upgrading kernel
or when my wife accidentally hit the reset button instead of the cd-eject one
:). True i had only 128MB of good quality ram in the machine though, but i
never experienced data corruption, and as said, we hardware patched the
articia to solve this problem, even though the MAI guys refused to admit their
chip was buggy.

Friendly,

Sven Luther