Re: Performa 6320CD

Leonardo Marques wrote:

What is a nubus box? How i to do to discover if it is or isnt a nubus?

Thans for attention ;)

http://nubus-pmac.sourceforge.net/#support

The kernels on above site work. Debian kernel frame buffer needs work ( you have to ssh into box after you install debian sarge kernel ) and no audio on debian sarge kernel. Also root doesn't mount properly and ppp uses older version in sarge kernel. If there was a git kernel repository for the nubus I would build it myself ( I have 3 nubus machines ).

Cheers,

Rod Ross  (myXtie)

Linux rod 2.4.27-nubus #1 Mon May 16 18:48:55 JST 2005 ppc GNU/Linux