Re: iMac G5 - Help

go grab the installer iso, burn it to disc and drop it into the cdrom

either tell your mac to boot to it (in osx) and then reboot
or hold down c when you turn on your pc

you can also do a media free installation.

Dean

Dylan wrote:
I bought an iMac G5 with the sole intention of dual booting Linux;
however, I'm not too Linux savvy and have postponed the installation
until now (I bought the machine late June). I'm primarily an OS X guy
and have only run Linux on old x86 boxes.

Would it be asking too much of you if I were to ask somebody to
explain how I would go about installing Debian on my iMac G5? I catch
on to things fast and it would be much appreciated.

--
WWW: http://dean.bong.com.au  LAN: http://www.bong.com.au
EMAIL: dean@bong.com.au       or       djzort@bong.com.au