[powerpc] daily-builds of the gtk-d-i available (Was: gtk d-i miniiso rebuilt)

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 05:49:28AM +0200, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just updated the miniiso with the graphical debian installer for powerpc.
>
> Image is available for download :
> http://eddyp.homelinux.net/debian/miniiso/mini-20051105-powerpc.iso
>
> the build log is in there too:
> http://eddyp.homelinux.net/debian/miniiso/build_20051105_mklibs-copy.log

I have enhanced the powerpc daily-builder to also produce the gtk mini-iso,
images are now available from :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/gtkdi/images

I will not build them at the same hour than the normal d-i builds, but they
should be be built daily. Enjoy and test, and i hope this whole stuff can be
merged soon into official d-i.

Friendly,

Sven Luther