Re: Proplems with printing

On 10/31/05, Rainer Gutkas <Rainer.Gutkas@kstp.at> wrote:
Hi all!
I use a G3 Powerbook Wallstreet as Server, now I tried to attach a USB
printer. I copied the configuration for Cups from my G3 Powerbook Pismo,
which works fine with the same printer. Now I get Error -15 from usblp0
if I try to print on this device. Has anyone any suggestions?

What kind of USB PCMCIA card did you install in your Wallstreet? Have you successfully used any other USB devices on it? (I have a 1998 Wallstreet/PDQ but I've avoided USB cards on it so I can't really compare.)

Soince you also posted to the Ubuntu list, I presume you're using some version of Ubuntu... what version?